Since we began, we’ve been known by those who’ve used us as a company with a small business attitude and a big business aptitude. Our clients love that all our employees have been highly-trained in customer service skills because it helps them feel confident that we’ll always keep them up to date. They also love our vast range of capabilities because they know that no matter what size the job is, or what difficulties it throws up, we’ll be able to see it through to completion on time and to budget.
Our clients, who frequently come to us on referral or for repeat projects (often bypassing the usual tender process) value our professionalism, construction skills, sound advice and the range of services from one convenient source. We’ve built our reputation in the public and commercial building services sectors on the following key differentiators, which we know are valuable to our clients and limited in other London contractors:
- A broad range of skills and experience
- Specialist expertise in sensitive fields such as school buildings and healthcare facilities
- A flair for minimising disruption in live working environments
- All our employees are heavily-trained in customer liaison skills
- Commitment to, and support for, our clients
- Trustworthiness and integrity – we’re an ethical business that always does what it promises to do.
Our differentiators enable us to deliver the following benefits to you:
- High-quality construction, maintenance and refurbishment services for modern and historic buildings
- Minimised site disruption during works
- Time and money saving
- Reassurance and peace of mind
- Enhanced/protected professional reputations – we’re a demonstrably safe pair of hands.